Totally Fed Up

Posted , 3 users are following.

Even the speed of this web site depresses me, I suffer from partial epilepsy, blepharitis, peyronies disease and now, I think, depression.  I had a row with my wife tonight because she doesn't understand that I need sex now and again and the only way it can be achieved is with mutual masturbation, I will happily use a dildo on her if that is what she wants but she doesn't, when I suggest that I'll just DIY she goes mental!  I now drink most of the night, sleep in the back room, listen to music on headphones because she hates it.  There seems f*** all left in life worth living for except music, if it wasn't for that I would surely jump in front of a train.  I don't know what is the matter with the woman, I have been with four other women in my life and they all seemed to like sex.  If we divorce, there won't be enough assets to be comfortable, she will rob me blind.  Her father was mental, tried for attempted murder of his wife, paranoia.

​If I were 20 years younger I'd be off but it is too late so do I suffer for my remaining life? or end it now, if so, how, I have plenty of anti epileptic pills, could take the lot I suppose.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Perhaps she's just not into that, which actually is a bit obvious. Maybe if you're both not happy you'd be better off sitting down talking about it. Not just your sexual wantings, your whole relationship. Would be better to address it rather than fight, see what comes out of it. Nick.
    • Posted

If that were the case why was she pretty quick to latch on to me after she surely discussed with her brother (now deceased through cancer) about what was expected, her brother new me quite well.
    • Posted

Maybe her tastes have changed. I don't know, probably best having that convo though. See what both you guys really want.
    • Posted

I don't know what 'convo' means, wasn't in my english A level.  I do know that normal males and females like sex now and again, perhaps fortnightly so as no to offend, I'm talking middle aged here. I personally like sex once a week if not more, my wife doesn't so I am happy to satisfy myself, she seesthat as a sin WTF, I can't go on being spied on in case I have a wank, she is totally ******** mental!
    • Posted

Oh come on, lol my oh my I am sorry to offer a logic response, look I'm not against your opinion with your wife, just thought you might get down to the resolution if you did sit down and discuss the problem. Has to be better than you being fed up all the time, definitely know what that's like. Hope you two will be able to sort things out. Nick.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.