TRAPPED NERVES IN NECK

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I have CS and just recently have had the feeling I am going to pass out if I move my head in differenr ways  has anyone have the this problem x

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Joyce

It's only happened to me once, but I recently walked into a shop and my husband was behind me and he told me to look at something, I turned my head sharply to the left and I suddenly started to feel really faint, it lasted about 2 minutes, I was fine afterwards and it hasn't happened again, but it did put the wind up me.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply . It never happened to me very often when I was first diagnosed with CS but now 5 years later it seems to be happening a ot now x
    • Posted

Hi

I have been diagnosed about 10 years, but actually had it about 15.  As I said it only happened once and it must have been the way I turned my head, but I'm always really careful about looking upwards and sideways anyway.  Maybe you should go back and get it checked, if you haven't already done that?? x

• Posted

Hi Yorkielass I am waiting for an appointment with my rheumatologist to have it checked out again  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.