Traumatic day

Posted , 7 users are following.

hI all Janet and Eric we went to see the consultant at Barnsley and ex Ray Eric could walk with dificulty in the ex Ray they have disco later his hip socket which was loose so now he had to be admitted for it to be seen to tomorrow terrible pain and traumatic I didn't get home while after 9 the hip opp end of August and a big one the second after 10years so worried and upset Janet x

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Dear Janet, 

Wow ... I am so sorry for both of you ... Eric is in good hands right now and looked after .. you must be exhausted ... \Poor Eric - nobody should be in such pain - I hope they will be able to give him something for the pain so he can have some sleep ...

you do the same, sweetheart ... is there someone with you, who can help you?

have faith - and healing

sending both of you you light and healing ...

God bless 

warm hug

renee

• Posted

Thank you for your kind words and comfort a few tears at the moment no one is with me but I will copex
    • Posted

((((((((((hugs))))))) Janet so sorry for Eric, but at least he going to get the help he needs now. Hope you have some friends or relatives close at hand to help you over this? Love Gill xxx
  • Posted

Oh Janet, so sorry. Eric is having the best care and they will give him something to control the pain - you try to look after yourself and be strong. Thinking of you and hoping you get some sleep

Warm wishes Linda xx

• Posted

Dear Janet ...

Just checking in with you - 

Hopefully you were able to get some sleep -

please let us know how you are doing and what is happening with Eric, okay ..

You are a wonderful and strong soul - 

take good care of yourself, sweetheart 

warm hug

renee

• Posted

What a day for you. At least Eric will be looked after and his painful situation properly assessed. They may bring the op forward. He is being looked after, you now need to look after yourself. You will need to be ready to help him again when he is home.
  • Posted

Hope today was a better day Eric hope you are feeling better and Janet I hope you got some rest 

love sue

• Posted

Janet, what a horrendous day you have had. At least know that they are calming Eric's pain. My heart goes out to you both. Keep the faith an dknow you have many here that are thinking and praying fo rboth of you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.