Trouble after anal fissure operation

Posted , 4 users are following.

Had sphincterotomy operation in london due to leakage used all kinds of creams found ansol hc best also had botox injections but things did improve but still suffers some leakage and very senitive never healed fully are they anyone ou t there in any part of the world could give me advive or where I could get better cure .Edmund

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Edmund - I know exactly how you feel I am currently recovering after my second lot of Botox injections. The first 3 months has been fine however the pain is now back again along with the bleeding so I am certain I will be telling my consultant in a few weeks to go ahead with the surgery as the Botox seems to not of helped. I am currently taking movicol sachets daily aswel as Lactulose as these really help to make my stools soft. I would definitely recommend going on these if you aren't already. I know this sounds horrible too but personally I highly recommend using wet wipes down that area too as it's helped me out. Everyone is different but it's good to share experiences with other people who are going through the same and try other things out if it could help you. Lisa

• Posted

Lisa  have given all those a try with out success my botox worked for a short time first time but second time no good
  • Posted

I would try using this cream called Calmoseptine. It's a mix of zinc oxide and menthol. the zinc oxide is good for having leakage down there and the menthol offers a cooling effect. WOuld highly recommend this!

• Posted

Oh no. Sorry to hear that. Maybe they sell a similar product. The main ingredients are zinc oxide and menthol so maybe they have a knock off with those same ingredients.

Best of luck!

Myles

• Posted

Thank you will tell them in medical shop and my docter and hopefully will have something can get it on ebay but postage cost very big  amounting to twenty pounds
    • Posted

I would get a small bottle of it and see if you like it. Hate for you to go through all the trouble and then not like it. Sorry it is such an ordeal. Hope it works out for you and helps you!
    • Posted

Went to docter she told me that sudocrem that I can get here in london has same things in it got it and helps a lot thank you. edmund
  • Posted

I am from the US. totally understand your pain. I really wanted to commit suicide, jump off a bridge etc... I recently went on a trip to a beach and I was in inmense pain. A scale from 1-10 it was a 20. Once I got in the water 5 mins later pain going down. Pain was there for like 2 days and by the 4th it was gone. I am guessing the salt water healed it. I was in pain for 3 months until that day. I am still careful on whati eat though, that made diffrence too. I ate much red meat now I eat chicken and kean meats. It was hard being half Mexican and Lithuian. We love red meats. That helped. I still keep taking stool sofners they do help. I am still traumatized. I thiibk it was the salt water that made a diffrence. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.