Trouble Forgetting

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have a hard time forgetting some things that my father did. One thing that stands out, he offered to lend me 10k for a down oayment on a new home, provided that I did nor marry my now husband and that we would continue living together. He offered to arrange a commitment cerenony. No I did not take the money. and he gave in to the wedding.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The harder that you try to forget, the more that this will become an issue that can get out of control..Sometimes you just need to LET IT GO. Do not let this blight your future happiness. Sorry that I cannot be more helpful Take care and live for the future and not the past..jx
    • Posted

My husband said the same thing. That is easier said than done, though.
  • Posted

I'm forgetting to many things but I remember after I move on and most of the time I'm thinking loudly I'm asking myself thes helps meĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.