Tumeric worked for me

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, I too have had several bouts of cellulitis and was given antibiotics and it did clear, but the day before my holiday it flared up again and i went to the health food shop where i was advised to use Tumeric 10,000mg. one tablet two times a day and this too cleared up the redness and my legs felt good. Unfortunately i forgot to take the tablets whilst on a long sightseeing trip and i had another bad bout, leg swelling redness heat etc, but on returning to my hotel the next day i took 2 of the tumeric tablets and the next day i was as right as rain.  Back home I went to the Docs and hold her about this tablet and she was surprised that the cellulitis had cleared (as it doesnot caintain any antibiotics) but said that she is of Indian heritage and that is the first thing her family etc go to for relief of a lot of infections and ailments etc is Tumeric. Know this is not a cure but it did work for me.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I will give it a go,had cellulitis for almost a year,i had iv and four weeks of tablets plus  doublebase cream,my leg is still swollen but the rednes and heat as gone.
    • Posted

I have had 6 boughts of cellulitis over the years and I was prescribed Dermol cream by the hospital the last time and I have found this to be far more effective than doulebase cream. I am going to give the tumeric a go as well. I am now taking one anti biotic capsule every day to try to stop any more re-occurances, as each time I get it is worse than the last.
  • Posted

Is tumeric 10000mg a typo,cant find any that size.
    • Posted

Hello

have just double checked the front of the bottle and it says-

10,000mg (as 500mg of extract) Providing 95%Curcumins, hope this info helps you.

• Posted

@elaine62810.  I am doing the same thing.  Only I have augmented the regimen with manuka honey, tea tree oil, and coconut oil.  I mix that into a salve that is placed directly on the infected area.

24 hours later and I'm 50% improved.  I also added garlic to the regemin.  

I determined this was the best course of action after studying the properties of all of these ingredients, and the inability of doctors/hospitals to deal with MRSA via standard antibiotics.

I should be healed in < 1 week. 1="">

• Posted

Hi veranor, I know it's been a while since you posted but could you please list the amounts of the honey, tea tree oil and coconut oil in the salve.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.