tummie pain after 4months post op hysterectamy

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi can any one help , im 4months post op of haveing full abdonomal hysterectamy, went back to work last wednesday and seamed ok untill friday when i got home my tummie hurt all saturday , then when ive been in today i did half on my job which is filling bread and haveing to lift things then the other half of shift on tills, my tummie was hurting again, it feels like my tummie is heavy and feels bloated and hurts , can any one give me some advise x

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lou-Lou

Sounds like you went back to work a few weeks too early??

Maybe no lifting I think for at least a few more weeks

All the very best

Sam

• Posted

hi id had 4 months of work as i had key hole surgery first and they couldnt do it so then at the sane time they cut me on my csection again , pkus i had a infection and a stich opened . and haveing such a long time off id off thought i was ok , so dont know what it is x
  • Posted

Yes you can't lift anything too soon I suffered bloatness with it but it does go down

• Posted

HI it feels like that at times but it hurts , so why is it happening any idea x
  • Posted

Hi Loulou can I ask where abouts your pain is as I developed pain after going back to work 4.5mths post op. My pain is near pubic bone area and gets worse with bending. X
    • Posted

Hi its in my tummie it just feels heavy and start hurting , but now im home and relaxing its eased , but it happened on friday the same and that was my first week back x
  • Posted

When I started back to work my belly swelled up and hurt every day for awhile. I would use a heating pad on my belly after work. The first week was the worst! But it gets better. I went back to work December 6th and still occasionally swell up. But not as often and not as bad. I also periodically had pain in my lower abdomen when i went back to work. If your are really concerned. Be sure to speak with your Dr! Hope it gets better soon. Jill

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.