Two cyst on the left Ovary and a lesion on the Right Ovary

Posted , 4 users are following.

I went to the E.R because of my bleeding they took and ultra sound and they said i have two small cyst on my left ovary and a lesion on my right ovary they told me not to take my Estrdiol and Provera tonight to be on the safe side and to talk to my OBGYN tomorrow when I see him

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

hi susan 

theres always something to worry about isnt there 😥

i had follicular cysts in early peri years ago they grew to small orange size .

luckily they dispersed after a good period ... like Doc said they would..

so i didnt need surgery ..

good luck at Gyno hun.

this is why i have annual well woman checks now - make sure all okay ..

i had severe endometriosis in my early thirties too .. but all went after hours of laser surgery .. this is why i dont take HRT orally .. plus of family history ..

be thinking of you - 

jay x

• Posted

Thank you Jayneejay the E.R. doctor told me not to take the estrdiol and provera tonight to be on the safe side 

I will let you know how it goes tomorrow at the OBGYN 

• Posted

hi susan 

try not to worry - us poor ladies get all this type of stuff dont we 😟

hope all goes well 

off to bed now - its bed time here now 😐

jay x

• Posted

good that they took a look, and so will your OBGYN tomorrow. If possible, can you get the ultra sound report from ER to OBGYN office in time for your visit? Might save some time. (See how I worry in advance, like we've all been talking about, even tho there's probably no sense in it?) Hope you'll get a good night's rest, and let us know how you're doing. p.s. about six months ago I too went to the ER, who sent me to my OBGyn, and it turned out to be minor and easy.
    • Posted

I have the disc from the ultra sound that they gave me and a report with it 

Did you have surgery. ITs the lesion that has me a little worried and not having a period since 2013 and being in menopause

I feel weak tired and just not myself right now. I don't think i want to go back on the estrdiol and provera I just want to find out if this is just a period or something else. 

Just keep me in your prayers today

• Posted

Hi susan 

good luck hun..

i had a CT scan for my back in feb as had 3 slipped disks and it also picked up two lesions in my liver 😳

Your Gyno should be able to explain things to you..

make sure you write stuff down if you may feel abit confused 

good luck hun

jay x

• Posted

What did they do with the lesions that was in your liver. Did they have to do surgery. Can lesions be cancerous and what are lesions may i ask. 

I will write things down thank you

• Posted

My lesions in my liver are being monitored ..

i had amoebic dysentry for 10 months years ago ( when i was in middle east for 3 years) not sure if its damage from that ..

So have to have yearly scans and monitor now 

lesions are tumours can be cyst form - benign - cancerous -  only a doctor can say really 

i dont drink either so its not alcohol damage - i wont take HRT orally as that goes via liver .. 

jay x 

• Posted

Generally - a lesion can be almost any abnormal change involving any tissue or organ due to disease or injury.

There are numerous types of lesions with different naming classifications. Lesions can be categorized according to whether or not they are caused by cancer.

its a scary name but may be fine .. 

Jay x

• Posted

Hi Jayneejay

The OBGYN said it looks like a normal period, he wants me back in the office next Wednesday morning and if i'm still bleeding he is going to give me something to stop the bleeding, then he is going to look at the ultra sound disk and look at the lesion on the right ovary and the two cyst on the left ovary and see what he wants to do. 

Thank you for thinking of me and to the rest of you ladies

• Posted

Hi susan 

oh thats good news .. 

Good luck with the follow up..

maybe its the HRT you started thats triggeres this off Susan ..

try not to worry ... 

Jay x

• Posted

It could of been the HRTs and the neurontin that kicked this off. The OBGYN said if I'm still bleeding next week when I go in he will give me something to stop it 

What stops a period or bleeding down there may i ask

• Posted

when i had bleeding years ago ( endometriosis) i was given Danazol

and very early peri 21 months of bleeding ..

progesterone was offered .. i declined .. i let it sort itself out ..

jay x

• Posted

Hi Susan ,

hope all goes well for you tomorrow and let me no how it goes .

It is worrying when you start bleeding but good they took an ultra sound .

take care marina x.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.