UFE 2 mts ago...more pain??

Posted , 5 users are following.

Was,nt as painful as excepted after UFE...now almost 3 months later....PAIN in groin...anyone else? So much so saw the radioligst had ultrasound..last week...said it looks good....period from hell..PAIN wise....

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi I had the same experience, in the beginning not pain as expected but after 3 months I had serious pain like labor pain.

I went to hospital they priscribe me some antibiotic and the pain stop , now some time i have pain but not too much just light pain no even need to take no pill , I take also naproxeno. But I would advise you to visit your gynecology.

• Posted

Thank you.

When I saw the radioligst I asked for antibiotics, he gave me a script. I am giong to start them tommorow. I see my doctor this week..letting her know about this.I have  been off work since UFE ..Had  serious complication....but that,s another story!! Just want to feel (normal) again.

• Posted

hi i never had UFE.l had big fibroids and feels like l had a periods pain .sometimes l get discharge pain every month.i 'm going to the hospital in two weeks time to check my fibroids .

• Posted

Hi Lydia,

I'm sorry to read it has been painful for you, what size of fibroids did you have & where? Can I ask what complications you encountered, please private message me if you prefer. For some reason the system wouldn't let me private message you. How are you now?

• Posted

hello i never had UFE. so i had terrible pain its feels like periods pains. l had no periods for 2 half years, because of the fibroids because l'm getting older .l had mymomectomy in the past. so you has utrasound is it fibroids or periods getting better. you had terrible period from hell.

• Posted

I had my ufe procedure done 18 days ago and I'm experiencing pain in my lower left side of my stomach also my left leg is numb . I'm still on ibuprofen. Sometimes it hurts to walk still. I had a total of 9 fibroid. The biggest is on my left side. I was wondering if anyone else here experience numbness in legs. Or the pulling pain in the lower belly area. I really pray this oroce6 didn't make things worst. I have not had a period yet only minor spotting that lasted a week after procedure.

• Posted

hello you had your procedure done 18 days ago . you had terrible pains down on your lower left side your stomach. is it ibuprofen works to break down your fibroids.  Because your fibroids is playing up sometimes thats why your periods don't come on . Becareful what you take tablets its makes fibroids bigger. Try different tablets read it before you take it .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.