Undiognosed

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hiya im just panicing as had results back from pill cam and they show erosion of the terminal ileum, i suffer iron b12 and folic acid deficiency, just wondering if it could be caused by anything other than Crohns? Gotta wait for an appointment with my consultant and my minds driving me crazy any help appreciated x

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Im sorry that youre panicking, easier said than done, but try not too.

I cant say if anything else could cause the erosion, but hopefully you'll get your appointment soon.

Xx

• Posted

Hi, sorry for what you have gone through. Fingers crossed it's not crohns. Hope you get appointment soon, don't panic.
    • Posted

Thabk you just stressing as i dont know much about it and dint know what can cause erosion xx
    • Posted

Erosion would be damage caused by whatevers going on.

If youre feeking anxious maybe talk to your gp.

X

• Posted

Thank you for all your advice it just worries me as i take no NSAIDs to cause it so only other option i can find is crohns and my consultants secretary is off atm so having to wait abit longer for them to sort an appointment haha xxx
  • Posted

My mind drive me crazy everday😁

IF it is crohnd, at least you can treat it now.

Xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.