Update

Posted , 4 users are following.

update on my last post adult on set asthma.. Thanks for all the replies they where a great help after going back and forward the the Drs,  asthma nurse and 2 lots of steroids in 3 weeks. My medication is fostair 2 puffs in the morning 2 in the evening and montelukast 1 at night. So far so good it's early days but I'm hopeful 

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I too have had asthma for 2 years being an adult its harder than having it growing up.

I however could not get on with the Forstair tho gave me terrible indegestion.

do you have any other allergies as i have hayfever and find this time of year the hardest to cope.

• Posted

Hi dawn not been tested for allergies and this is the first spring/summer I'm going though since being diagnosed and yes I am finding it hard. Winter was really bad for me.. I take lansoprazole for indergestion and have done for a few years 
    • Posted

Normally allergies go hand in hand with asthma, worth getting tested.

Dont be afraid to useyour inhaler more if needed. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.