UPDATE ON OZZIE

Posted , 13 users are following.

To update about Ozzie for anyone following. He is at the hospital and is hoping they will admit him. He really needs medical help and i hope he gets the help he needs. He will at least be in the warm and dry as well as getting the treatment he needs. I will be praying for him at this difficult time for him.

Elizabeth

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hello Elizabeth, I have followed a few of ozzies posts thank you for keeping us updated. Hopefully the hospital can provide him with some support and help him get through this tough time. he is in my thoughts and I do wish him well, Its great that he has so much online support to see him through, fingers crossed for him things can surely only get better xx
  • Posted

Hi Elizabeth, well done you on helping out with Ozzie,Iam so annoyed that he is not being helped properly! But let's hope the hospital will keep him in .with this weather at the moment,he will not last.well done to you! Regards Amanda
    • Posted

Thanks Amanda, I have felt compassion for Ozzie since i knew of his plight a few weeks ago. Along with a few others we have tied to support him and and advise him the best way we can. I am amazed how many people have offered prayers and asking how he is. Considering this is a forum where we don't personally know each other it has been great. I hope that Ozzie, Phil is his real name can see how many people care. He is very ill and to be thrown on to the streets is appalling. He has long term health problems and become more ill in the last weeks, with the stress and anxiety of all this.It is criminal to say the least, nobody deserves what he has been through these last few weeks. Thanks for your concerns. xx
  • Posted

Thank you for keeping a track on Ozzie . May god bless you you are a wonderful soul.

I'm so glad the hospital has taken him in . It's better for him to be taken care of at the hospital in this condition rather than to be in his house or any house. God knows best and does best . Remembering him in prayers.

• Posted

Thank you, Elizabeth, for not being a bystander! It is - as you say - a Forum where we don't know each other and so easy tobread and go on with your day. As we all have some sort of anxiety stress going on, many cannot take on any more, or live too far away, etc. I am glad that this isn't the case here. I really feel for Phil and am shocked by the way the " system" appears absolutely coldly blind to his plight. It sends shivers down my spine. But as you akso have said, he needs practical solutions now. I hope the hospital will provide a refuge for a while. - Lena
    • Posted

Thank you Lena,  Yes it's the practical that Phil will need, a home to call his own. It has been a terrible prediciment for him. He has cried out for help for so long, the authorities have all let him down. At the moment he needs medical attention and hopefully he has been admitted to the hospital, last i heard he was at the hospital but wasn't sure if they would admit him. I am praying he is warm and dry and getting the medical treatment he needs. There must be a hospital social worker that could help, one would hope so. xx
  • Posted

Thanks for updating us on ozzies situation Elizabeth.

He's never far from my thoughts.

Pass on my warmest regards to him if you can Elizabeth.

Take care

John

• Posted

Hello John, yes i will do, thanks for your mess. He will read these eventually i hope. 

Elizabeth 

• Posted

All the best to Ozzie his inner strength will see him through

Grateful for people in this world like you Elizabeth x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.