Urticarial Rash

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had CIU for 6 months now and I saw information on the internet regarding L-Lysine, so I thought nothing to lose let's try it.  I started taking 1 tablet in the am and 1 before bed (1000 mg per tablet) and I am amazed at the difference of my skin.  Very few hives, and for the first time I could wear a sleeveless summer tee shirt!!! I am going to continue taking the L-Lysine and hopefully my hives will stay under control.  I am not allergic to anything and my hives were caused by stress (an emotional outburst) which I now regret!!!! Good luck to everyone suffering with this curse and if you like give the L-Lysine a try.  Jean p.s I also stopped the antihistamines

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for recommending !  I just went to this site in desperation. Can't wait to try the lysine and also parsley tea someone els mentioned asap! 

• Posted

I was diagnosed last week with chronic urticaria.  I started taking L-lysine and parsley tea today.  Let me know, please if you tried these two supplements and how they or; anything else may have helped you.  I've seen the dermatologist and allergist and given the usual meds, short term prednisone with temporary relief as well as Allegra, benadryl, ratinidine, levocetirizine, doxy-pin, Zantac.  Thx!

• Posted

Curious to know since I was just diagnosed with the beast -- chronic urticaria; if you are still taking L-Lysine and are you still having good results?  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.