USING OPIATES WHEN STARTING BRITLOFEX

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm starting a home detox from heroin use with the aid of lofexidine. Is it ok to start the lofexidine before I start to withdraw? Very scared... Can anyone advise?!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

How can I send you a private message? I don't get the interface of this website... Send me your email of you have one you can share with a "stranger" coz I have something to tell you and something to ask you

Or if you know how, then you you can send me a private message and I'll just reply to it coz I don't want to this public like this

I shared my story months ago and no valuable information or advices haven't been given to me I just embarrassed my self. Hope no one recognized me šŸ˜Ž

Good luck anyway whatever you decide

• Posted

please can you email me, i get what you mean about the sight and could maybe do with ur help....

ThanksĀ 

• Posted

I don't know how to send a private message and i don't feel comfortable sending mt email address as it has my full name in it. If you give me 20mins i can borro a friends email and can post that as he never uses it. What is so private? Will it help me?
  • Posted

go to the top right on your screen by your username it will say messages. press on it and you will see your private messages.

Ā 

• Posted

i just saw this.. i willl do that

Ā 

• Posted

please can you email me, i know you posted this a long time ago but i would like some advice, to find out if you did it etc... Ā could maybe do with ur help....

ThanksĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.