Uterine Fibroid... hmm

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey all,

I have no idea if there is any relationship between the two concerns, but I too suffer from Pityriasis Lichenoides and I recently found out that I have an 8cm fibroid on outside/on top of my uterus slightly embeded.  I'm simply sharing the information- not suggesting that the two conditions have anything to do with one another, but I do wonder if one is the result of the other, or if they both symptoms of something else. I'll be sure to share if my symptoms subside post op (I'm having the fibroid removed in january) 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Interesting! I also had fibroids but I do not think they had anything to do with the skin condition, maybe there is a link between them, as my daughter has them as well and the same skin condition?? Trust all goes well with your op, all the best.
    • Posted

Thank you! I have my consult scheduled for January 4th.  I've been trying to find a link between the skin rash and the fibroid.  I actually googled my way right back to my own post right on this site rolleyes  Literally went in a circle. Perhaps there is an underlying hormonal imbalance.  I'm going to post an update on here later on. Thanks for the reply and the well wishes!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.