Vagefem and Lichen sclerosus

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am using vagefem and have LS. I think that my symptoms may be worse after using vagefem and my symptoms of urinary frequency are worse after inserting vagefem. 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Same thing happened to me. Tried twice years apart to be able to tolerate but could not. I felt I had an allergy to it. Don't use it if it does not agree with you.
  • Posted

Same thing happened to me I had to stop after only a few days of using them. I had a flare up , luckily things have gone back to a stable state now. Just have to resign myself to a sexless future
  • Posted

Thanks Carole for the heads up.  I've had 11 UTI's this year.  Cypro helps but I hate being on this all the time.

• Posted

I went through a stretch where it was just one UTI after another. Tried many things but always ended up using a mac pac. Macrobid. It's an older solution but I still recommend it to my girls when they have issues and it still works.
  • Posted

Hi I suffer terrible with UTI had a 4month spell of low dose antibiotics and that gave me relief for 18mounth it has been bliss! However they are starting again as had 1 2 weeks ago and feel another one coming back, can you tell me what Cypro and Macrobid, I hate them they are worse than the LS for me. 
    • Posted

They are both antibiotics. They are older so don't get the spotlight like the newer drugs do.
  • Posted

Sorry the text did not show property, iwould like to ask what Cypro and Macrobid is please . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.