Vaginal bleeding each time I wee...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all I'm 40 and I have twins aged 17 for two weeks I have bled each time I wee, and wipe. I have had swabs taken for cancer and stis all clear, my bloods are fine and no urine infection, I feel tired and flu like any ideas, I've also lost five stone this year but I've been dieting x seeing dr again tomorrow 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I've had something similar. Pains in tummy and blood showing in urine ( although not visible to the eye), had tests and scan of ovaries all good.

Dr thinks the pain could be coming from my hip, as for the blood maybe dehydration or I'm doing more exercise which could account for it.

My doctor is great and isn't concerned but as I suffer from health anxiety it's been really stressing me out.

I hope you get it sorted! Xx

• Posted

Thanks for your reply, woke up today sadly I'm bleeding more with now period pains so now I'm thinking my period has started so I'm going to give this a few days before going to dr, I've had the main tests and all clear I have a feeling maybe gynoclogical maybe, and I've been on a diet since feb and so far lost five stone my bmi was 44 now my bmi is 34 and I've been doing zumba along with the vibration plate? So maybe this could be a factor x good luck to you also xx 
    • Posted

Ahh I've also been doing vibration plates so possibly there is something there. Hopefully it is just a period for you and nothing to stress about! Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.