Vaginal Discharge???

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi

I'm 20 years old just had my period a week ago just saying it's not menopause related

For the last month and a half I've had this weird large amount of discharge it's like this washed out yellow color and thick but not like cottage cheese more like lotion smells really sour and it's constant all day

I'm not sure what it is and at the moment don't have a gyno

Really concerned it's something bad...

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I had the same problem and I tested positive for Gonnorheoa, it may be nothing but I would get tested just to be safe!
  • Posted

I'm having the same just now and today also had some bleeding? Worried it's something bad. Googled BV and it says apple cider vinegar is a great home remedy for this so have been sitting in a cider bath smile so fingers crossed x

• Posted

Please go to a gynecologist and get tested for STI's. It may be BV, but bleeding, and an increased amount of foul smelling discharge are definitielty hallmark symptoms of an STI (such as chlamydia). If not treated, certain STI's can lead to PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) which can cause infertility. PLEASE go to the doctor asap.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.