VertigoVERTIGO HAS RETURNED

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had vertigo a few months back which I recovered from, I had major spinal surgery at that time then the vertigo started about 6 weeks after that. I had further major spinal surgery in January, and again today the vertigo started, am wondering ( now) IF there is a link between the two. Has anyone else experienced that. I did last time have treatment for BBVP which may or may not have helped, am not sure. It did go away. this time it seems worse

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

During surgery, your head was in a fixed position for a long time, causing the calcium carbonate crystals to move out of their original position again in the inner ear.  You simply need to repeat the exercise to put them back again.

Eleftherios S. Papathanasiou, PhD, FEAN

Clinical Neurophysiologist

Fellow of the European Academy of Neurology

• Posted

If you keep having recurring BBVP, you should try this cure. It has help me and others.

1. Drink more water at least 6 glasses a day.

2. Take magnesium glycinate supplements daily. 

I used to get BBVP like every other month until I tried this. I have been BBVP free the past 5 years.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.