Very restless arms

Posted , 4 users are following.

My arms are so bad I land up paceing the floor at night. I seem to have a sort of electric feeling in both arms , but I haven't found any remedy for it and it's driving me crazy. Please reply with some sort of answer and remedy 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If it's in both arms and you have no other symptoms it's unlikely to be shingles. It sounds more like something impacting on nerves in your neck: maybe the result of whiplash or lengthy periods sitting at a computer?

I used to get pins and needles in both hands whilst cycling. I learnt eventually that it was down to nerves being impacted in my neck from my cycling position.

• Posted

First, have you seen a doctor. Your issue could be caused by several things, as David mentioned, something in your neck could cause that. Or it could be neuropathy caused by some other health condition or medication. Sorry, this is a shingles forum and we do have pain from nerve involvement, but your situation is totally different.
  • Posted

Hi maybe a tens unit might help .. 🙃Feel better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.