Very unwell 3year old

Posted , 3 users are following.

Need some advice please

my grandson is three and has had a cough for about six weeks 

which won't go 

last Monday he started to vomit we thought it was a bug , Tuesday night was sick again and again first thing Wednesday morning 

Thursday he temperature went up but came down with calpol 

over the last few days his breathing has been a problem and although this inhaler has helped a bit but only a bit 

he was also sick again last night , and when he wakes he complains he's tired 

he's not eating very much and now has a temperature but cold hands and feet , should we wait till tomorrow to see a doctor or try and see someone now 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would always ere on the side of caution with one so young there are too many things to be concerned about......I would seek medical attention asap.

Hope all goe well for you and your family.

• Posted

Hi thanks for your reply he has a doctors appointment this morning 

we need to get it sorted 

• Posted

Any news about your grandson? Hope all is well
    • Posted

Hi he's getting there 

went to the doctors and does not have a chest infection , but has been put on steroids for 5 days and he has to have his puffer a bit more 

today he has had a better day thank goodness but it's he night cough that has to got better so he has a good nights sleep , but have to give the steroids time 

thank you for asking 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.