Vibrations in chest

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all

Was wondering if anyone gets vibration in chest

I had it when laying down earlier

I have pvc and sinus arrhythmia and am having a holter soon to investigate fast heart rate

Also hypothyroid b12 deficiency

Thank you all x

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Samantha, I, like you, get what I describe as flutters in my middle chest because of my PVCs. It's like my insides are constantly vibrating or spasming. I also feel it near my stomach area. It's awful and frustrating. I'll be having a cardiac ablation in the next few months to hopefully get rid of them. I hope you find answers after your holter monitor test. Good luck.

• Posted

I forgot to mention I recently came across a lot of information about B12 deficiencies and strongly believe it can contribute to the irregular heart beats. I just started about a week ago to add the supplement into my daily routine. So far it's made me feel very tired but no change to my PVCs. I'll keep you posted if things get better because of it.

• Posted

Hi nic

I've read a lot about b12 deficiency I'm joined to a forum for b12 it's amazing how much it effects people

I've heard it's a good idea to supplement with potassium and magnesium especially when feeling heart symptoms

Good luck with the supplements and I hope it helps x

• Posted

Hi Samantha,  interesting that you say that,  I get a vibration that is kind of like a small motor running , a high speed vibrating  buzz  if you like .  It's not too intense, but it is there  and I didn't have it before I had AFIB.   Mine is quite temporary.  Re your AFIB, everyones is different.  Mine is sporatic heart beat  , but it usually stays under 100 BPM.  They want to control it with medication rather than ablation surgery.   There appears to be 3 or 4 different medications they will try over a period of 6 to 8 months ...  before they find your match..   Good Luck

• Posted

Thank you roper

I hope yours is keeping well under the medication

Mine feels like a vibration that goes through my whole chest lasts a few seconds but happens a few times in succession

I'm hoping it gets caught and treated

Thank you for your reply x

• Posted

I guess the next step is ECG.. for you..  you have to catch it on the ECG.. maybe a holter monitor.. wear it for a week or so.. ???
    • Posted

I've had a 24 hour holter

So far just pvc and sinus arrhythmia haven't managed to catch anything yet which is disappointing

Hopefully Longer duration holter will catch something

X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.