Want to be normal again!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I hv been experiencing things like-

Can't connect with things and people.Altough,i try a lot.,wch gives me more anxiety.

No natural feeling..

Sometimes,feel lost.

No realisation of hw mch it is affecting a my life..

I did a band perfrmnce last week wch went quiet well but wasn't to d level i long for still people appreciated..but it leats interest..

I am very social and love company of people.But now I run away from people.

No motivation.

Just want to get normal,I don't want nything but jus a normal breath of air,wch i'm nt able to feel frm a long tym..

Does anyne feel d sme?

how cn v just finish it??

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hey this sounds like a little bit of depression and anxiety, I would suggest you speak to your gp and they will be able to help you, could be medication or therapies. If you feel suicidal contact the Samaritans or mind x
  • Posted

Hello kins,

Welcom to the commnunity. 

By the looks of it you might be suffering from depression.  The things you had just mentioned seemed very lethargic. But don't take my word for it, it would be ideal if you have yourself checked by a professional. Try consulting a psychologist and doing therapy, it would really help you alot. Let me know how the check up goes. I hope you feel better. We are here for you. God Bless my friend.

• Posted

Thnk you so mch..d caring wrds thmslf mean a lot..

I'm tryng sm cbt..my psycologist has askd me to practice cbt..which hs hlpd me a bit but didn't bring d normality..the normal feel.

I don't quiet feel nythn new or intrsting even with the amazing or new things or places i go..n things like dese..

should I prefer medicines to get sm balance back of my mind?

• Posted

I am told that i wud nevr be the same person again..Is it true??

• Posted

Hello kins

You can always be yourself. Will things be a little bit different? Yes. That's inevitable. We experience change everyday in our lives. The important thing is we adpat and survive with the changes. 

Just continue with the therapy, that's just another change you have to endure, but eventually things will be back to normal. Your habits may change but that doesn't mean that it have to change who you are as a person. 

Even though some things may restrict us we still have a free mind. And with a free mind we can choose how we want and who we want to be. Good luck on your  treatment. Have a nice day.

• Posted

Look into depersonalization disorder on YouTube p
  • Posted

Thats quiet true angelo.. n thnx fr d concerened rply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.