Weight gain

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have put on so much weight around my stomach that nothing fits me is there anything I can take to reduce this

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jaqueline. Are you eating the same food as you always have or are you tending to eat more? It could be water retention.
    • Posted

Hi Pat no I'm eating more healthy now have never been this heavy even when pregnant I'm nearly fourteen stone i my husband even say how big my stomach looks I won't get undressed OK n front of him I've even started sleeping on the sofa over a month which does not both my husband I can't come off HRT as I need them as was very depressed before I started it
  • Posted

I'm having the same problem. The weight around my stomach is awful. I'm trying to up my exercise and thinking of taking half a pill to see if that works.
  • Posted

Hi, I can totally see where you are coming from. If been in combined HRT for just over a year and the weight around my middle is piling on. If always been same weight but I've gained bout a stone at least. I'm keen to come off but worried my anxiety and depression returns.

Not an easy situation to be in and eating healthy and exercise is hard to sustain for me.

I just want wine and chocolate TBH!! Ahhh wish I was 21 again and not

54!!

Good luck xx

• Posted

I just had atotal hysterectomy 8/2/2016 Dr put me on 2 mg estradiol a day, I've gained 8 pounds since my surgery, and it's all the stomach area... should I stop taking the estradiol ?? I lost 30 lbs over a 2 year time and I don't want to gain it back !! lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.