Weight gain/Loss

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I went through a heap a stress a while back bad depression didn't eat etc, I lost so much weight my face became sunken etc anyway finally!! I've gained weight everywhere except my face STILL looks sunken anybody have any insight into this because I feel like I look gross and old (I'm 33) this is stressing me dr says I'm healthy but I can't help but worry I notice it even dwell on it perhaps

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

So you went through anorexia. 

Did you check your electrolytes lately and have balanced diet with moderate exercise ? 

• Posted

Hi rocky thanks for the reply I didn't Go through anorexia I went through bad depression which ended in a lot of weight I was very very thin noticeable in my face also , I didn't exercise just started eating again. And gone up just under 70 kilo but not a lot of weight gain in the face and I don't like how I look now as I had a nice face before now its sunken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.