weight walking will help strengthen bones

Posted , 4 users are following.

Since I had been diagnosed with osteopenia two years ago 

my physician wants to put me on biophosphate drugs to help build bone

I actually did some research of my own and decided to try to do it the natural way... I had read it can be done -n without drugs...

got an osteoporosisvest started to weight walk then my diet , I changed it to a more bone friendly diet lots of greens lots of foods that will help strengthen my bones and after over a year I did it 

My doctor was surprised also he felt only drugs can do it but No it can be done , try a osteoporosis vest and try to clean up diet do some research on what to eat to help bone get strong and try it ,even if you are on a drug it will help very much.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

what are the good foods you ate and the ones you did not  eat.
  • Posted

I am surprised you were even offered drugs with osteopenia. Your doctor needs to do some research by the sounds of it. They have access to even better sites than we are. 

Well done on your commitment to exercise and diet. You are on the right track for sure and I am convinced you will see results,

All the best.

• Posted

Well done you!  I had the same experience and have improved my bone density without drugs.  We have to keep on telling people about our successful experience.  And we have to keep on living this way as it's a lifetime commitment!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.