Weird?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Was just wondering does anyone else suffer with pilanoial cyst/assess and could it possibly be related to the condition? I got one in July had it drained and stuff and now not even 3 months has gone by and I have another one?

Any help or experiences I would be very grateful smile!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Very interesting. Have you followed up with your Primary Doctor?
    • Posted

Have you ever known it to be connected? And yes but unfortunaletly he doesn't really know much about the condition in the first place so it's a bit tricky for him to answer these questions I have

• Posted

Sadly, I didn't find out I had Chiari Malformation 1 until I was taken to the ER and being treated for a stroke. It was then that the ER doctor shared with me that I didn't have a stroke and that I needed to follow up with my primary doctor to order a an MRI of my brain because something congenital came up in the CT and it may be related to the issues I was having. Since then, my symptoms have worsen and my life has changed completely. My primary doctor did not know enough about the disease but she did her homework and has been a great support. Educate yourself about Chiari Malformation and don't get discouraged. It can be really hard. Just remember that there are others like you fighting this too. Join support groups.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.