What are these plz

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been having these a year now on & off

These are really getting me down. I don't no what 2 do any more.

I suffer from aniexty & panic attacks but also blanking out.

I dnt fall 2 floor. I just go in world of my world & go all mixed up in my mind. I dnt no I doing it. I no wen I cum out of it. I point my fingers N loose a tear :-(

I stopped driving & I just want it sorting as want my life & car back. It's really getting me down.

I'm scared 2 do everything & I won't stay at home on my own with my kids. I wish it wud all go away.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Gemma,

As we are not medical we cannot advise you but it seems like panic attacks go to your Docs first get him to sort you out.  Once you know you have nothing wrong and it could be bought on by panics you can go from there but please see Doc first to put mind at ease let us know when you have seen Doc Good luck Win and take a sweet for dry mouth xx  or water xx Good luck at Docs

• Posted

It's rite bad just wish it wud go away. Had these a year now well just over.

I can't eat sum days I'm always tired but can't sleep.

I'm at hospital next week seeing nurology

Want it all 2go away it's wrecking my life :-(

• Posted

Well they will sort you out, don't be afraid I go up Hospital every year and they just talk to me when I let them get a word in ha ha

Just tell them how you feel and can you get better quicker without pills.

My advice to you once you have had check up is to live life to the full and do not let anyone or stress get to you xx

Now go and turn the corners of your mouth upwards towards your eyes, come on try it bigger smile ..no bigger..come on smile now tell me how you feel when you smile ? and also sing it helps also xx Happy songs only xx  Go get them girl xxx

• Posted

I really hope so luv I need my life back I feel so poo :-( feels like I got ages 2 wait 2 go hospital hopin I can get 2 that week. Do u suffer with the same luv x
    • Posted

Gemma my Daughter gets a dry mouth and panic attacks, she went to the Docs and she said your heart is fine and told her the more you stress the worse it becomes, she skipped out of the Docs all happy.  She still gets them and doesn't like eating out and dry mouth etc. but she knows if she panics it gets worse so she keeps her mints at hand and bottle of water.  I tell her to smile and she goes "silly Mum" and smiles at me and she feels a bit better hence telling youto smile.  So how did the smile ..good luck xxxxx

go?

• Posted

I really hope this does 1 I blacked out 2day at 5ish n it scares me :-( I was waiting 4 a mate as shopping centre :-( I wish the blackouts wud to 1 as they are wrecking my life 

I'm really pleased ur daughter is a lot better than she was b4 well dun luv

As ur daughter been suffering long with it ? Do u suffer with it aswell x

• Posted

I have epilepsy had it since 14 puberty, you would know if you had epilepsy trust me.  I think your panic attacks are causing you to pass out but see a medical expert as I am no expert.  So get it sorted and go from there.

You are seeing him net week aren't you? so hang on and do not stress yourself as stress is bad for everyone, sing happy songs and try the smile thing and talk to the Hospital about it they will sort it out for you.

Promise me you will cheer up and not panic laugh sing and live life to the full xx Good Luck Emma ..I am away for a while so no panicking xx

Win xx xx Tell me how you got on and don't worry xx If I dont worry there is no need for you to worry or panic xxxx

• Posted

Thank u so much luv. Means alot. I used 2 pass out I have 1 bad blackout / wee self fall 2 floor. One every 5yr every Feb or March:-(

The blackouts I having at mo are awful but they are where I'm 4getting things & scared 2 b on my own with my boys :-( scared 2 stay in house alone with boys. I just want my life back.

How do u cope with it. It's really getting 2 me I wish it wud all go away as don't do nothing on my own or even not allowed 2 drive at moment :-(

Are u on fb or anything luv ? X

• Posted

Im still the same tbh. But big day 2moz hospital it is as others got cancelled. Im really scared :-( just need it sorting n i want my life back. Wish it wud all go away xx
  • Posted

Hi Gemma! I was 25 when I started having the very same symptoms as you've described, it's very scary! I trust you've been to your hospital appt! Hope it put your mind at rest a little, no doubt you need an MRI, eeg, ecg maybe depending. I have petite mal (absent) seizures. I'm now 41 and live a normal life thanks to a little help from meds of course! You'll get there lovely 😉
    • Posted

I hop i do get there love. I just want my life back luv. I go in hosp on monday for 3day for a brain scan. Im scated stiff but needs to be done. Then i go bacl follwing monday for a mri scan :-( then see big doctor wednesday. I scared 2 bit as i go spain on the 19th n i dnt wanna spoil it 4 my kids as every1 looking 4ward 2 it.

I really hope they sort me out and thank u very much luv. What did they say urs was ? What was happening 2 u x

• Posted

I totally understand your scared hun! But really try not to as it wont help your episodes or your panic attacks sweet, stay strong and positive for your children, that's what helped get me through it all! Google complex partial seizures, and absent seizures, knowledge is key! You may not even have epilepsy but it may help to have a read. I actually have complex partial seizures, originally diagnosed as petit mal seizures, I also couldn't drive untl fit free for a year, it took 3yrs to find the right meds for me and I still take them to this day, but don't go off of my circumstances as were all different hun! Just wanted to reassure you a bit, as neurology has moved on so much since I was diagnosed! Stay strong and positive (easier said than done I know) but stress won't help you!!!! Remind yourself of that plz. Ride the waves and please try not to let it spoil your holiday!! If it help's you I'm happy to talk, I didn't have that and needed it. Stay strong! X
    • Posted

Thank u very much luv n i am scared stiff bu hopefully summut will get dun next week.

I feel shocking this morning. Feels like sum1 sat on my chest this morning n this is wot happened last week wen i proper passed out :-(

I just want it all 2 go away n want my life back.

Im really happy u sorted luv.so glad u got ur driving back. I miss mine so much x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.