What are you most annoying anxiety symptoms

Posted , 11 users are following.

Whether you're on medication or not what symptoms bother you the most?

Mine are the following:

Dizziness

Butterfly in the stomach

Doom feeling

Heart palps

Nervousness

Feeling like I'm going crazy

Giddiness/ feeling excited for no reason

Share yours

0 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Mine is definitely heart palps.  I used to get the super fast heart rate and some flutter feelings.  Now it's gone the opposite direction, I get episodes of where the heart rate slows down briefly and then back to normal rate and repeat.  It's very annoying.  Then the dizziness would be my second biggest annoyance.  Then the nervousness and doom feelings.  I'm not on medication but am starting Buspar this evening once I pick it up from pharmacy. 

• Posted

all of yours above i have, annoying but try to think the other way however difficult, but try laughing at it all, it does help.

add to list:-

unable to write for short while due to slight shakiness,

never heard anyone one with that one???????????????

• Posted

I get the shakes/shivers.  It's pretty uncontrollable.  I wouldn't be able to write anything when that was happening for sure.  I forgot about that one.  It doesn't happen every time but when it does, wow, extremely annoying.  My girlfriend always thinks I'm cold when it happens and tries to snuggle me to warm up, but it's not that at all.  It's just the attack causing me to have the shakes.

• Posted

WOW ok 1 heart pounding out my chest

2/ cant breath 3. chillsthen hot n sweating

4.layin down for nap getting up feelin as if no one cares.doom feeling.

nausea omg most bad one sorry.and worrying about goin threw the same thing as soon as its another morning. great quest. plus many more

• Posted

Yeah that's why I never like to take naps I feel so disoriented when I wake up

• Posted

Also forgot to mention sweaty palms
  • Posted

It really isn't fair is it???

What have we done to deserve this...sad

I get all the symptoms that have been mentioned..... plus.

feeling I can't swallow

tightness chest.

numb face/jaw/neck.

always hot and bothered.

I think the worst is the general discomfort/uneasiness of it all and the exhaustion.

I'm tired when I go to bed and tired when I get up.

take care everyone

at least we know we aren't alone

Sxx

• Posted

I know how you feel it's so discouraging

• Posted

The ones that bother me the most?

tiredness all the time

dry mouth

bad taste

tense muscles

digestive issues of all kinds

insomnia

• Posted

This might be corrected when they correct your liver cia. 
    • Posted

Never thought of that Lisa. Wouldn't that be something? Thanks for the input. This is a 12 week treatment. It should be veeerrry interesting. i am very glad to have been approved for the drug, and at the same time quite anxious about it. I didn't know how anxious until a friend called to say hi, and I broke out sobbing. Startled her...and me. i guess i needed a good cry. Does wonders.

• Posted

Maybe you are a recieveing a "gift" try and acceot it as that. Im  sure you are feeling anxious anything unknown does that. Oh but the possibilities here cia are wonderful. 

• Posted

I agree, and thank you for the wonderful reminder, Lisa. You make me smile.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.