What could THIS BE IM SO SCARED BUMP ON MY PENIS

Posted , 6 users are following.

Please help me ):

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Allergic reaction to something and it will subside? Open sores are to be worried about..
  • Posted

This looks like an allergic reaction. Red, irregular shape, semi white bulb on top, itching. Have you introduced anything new to it recently?

Clinical scientist,

Wes

• Posted

Hey thanks , well the bumps are still there but way smaller , im a barber could that be it ? Little hairs got to it somehow ? Is there any medicine or anything you can consider ?
  • Posted

That looks like genetal warts mate I would get that checked by a doctor right away before it spreads.
  • Posted

Doesn't look like warts to me, but then I don't know what else it might be.  Allergic reaction or possibly insect bites???  There also appears to be a lighter-coloured band around the base, which seems strange unless you've tried a cock ring or had a very tight condom.

I'd be surprised if the bumps are still there, but if they are, I'd get them checked out.  If you're in the UK, you can go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

• Posted

Did you find out what it was? 'cause I might have same problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.