What do you think this could be?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Had this strange head sensation for 5 months, never felt anything like it in my life before. It was triggered by using cannabis.

The best way I could describe it is a pressure-like feeling, you know the feeling you get in your ears when you descend in a plane? That but in the centre of my brain. And in the evenings it usually gets warm as well.

Not an "ouch" feeling but an unpleasant discomfort feeling.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Does it feel like that 24/7 or comes and goes?
    • Posted

The pressure-like feeling is there 24/7, but the warm feeling in my brain comes and goes
  • Posted

Wow...I have had the exact same thing for the past year! ENT's can't figure it out. In my research I found TMJ can cause it...so went to a TMJ expert...found out I do have a problem with my jaw/bite...so now wearing an orthotic to see if it helps, Tension headaches are already bettersmile Do you have balance or coordination problems?

• Posted

There are no other symptoms apart from what I can feel in my brain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.