what does it mean by dwp got action it

Posted , 8 users are following.

wat does it mean by dwp got action claim sorry if it sounds im thick apriate reply i sent letter off stating none lives with me and signed letter from that person stating they dont live here dwp recived it aprite reply woman told me ther shouldnt be problem just got action it claim for sdp

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I don't quite understand your question.

It may be easier for people to give you a helpful reply if you could impove your spelling. Is ther anyone who can help you with this?

Sarah

• Posted

i put in claim for sdp but they said somones living herewhich they not i got signed letter from the person saying they use adress for mail only as c/o adress i sent this off to dwp and spoke to them this morning the lady said there shouldnt be problem all they got do is action the sdp claim the guy who uses my adress for mail is homless so he uses this adress for his mail hope this makes better sense
    • Posted

server disabilly premum they were going payout till this came up
    • Posted

Hi Sarah, before 'advising' people to 'improve' their spelling, please remember you do not know anythng about a persons disabilities, for all you know, Ross may have had a head injury, or suffers with anxiety... or a number of illnessess that affect his spelling, but is trying to remain independent, and by replying as you did, he might not have come back for advice. Your own reply was not 'mistake free'. Just a bit of understanding goes a long way smile

• Posted

Yes Phyllis a little understanding goes a long way. You are very understanding.
    • Posted

Hi Ross, I agree with the others. Letting your friend use your address even if he/she is homeless isn't the best idea when you're claiming benefits. I remember advising you against this a few weeks ago. It can go against you. My advice is also to ask your friend to use a different address. The reason DWP are holding your SDP is for this reason, because you're friend is using your address. The signed letter may not be enough of proof.

• Posted

Hi Ross, it means they are working on it. Just need to wait for a letter from them, confirming whether or not you are getting it.

• Posted

Hi. Having your address used by someone else for postal purposes, will ring alarm bells all over the place. Now and in the future. If you don"t want the problems related with it, ask them to use a different address.

• Posted

You sound really kind but to be honest you got to look after you! Ask your friend to use another address if poss then in future claims you wont have this stress again kind regards .
    • Posted

thanks for ur replys hope its end to it soon i keep u updated
    • Posted

Hi Ross, I agree, its not good mainly because your friend is homeless and they actually could stop your benefit if they even remotely think he is sleeping at yours even once a week, get him to go to job center and explain his predicament, they might even get him into a hostel if he's willing to go into one.

Good luck getting it sorted

• Posted

he lives in nite shelters and adress not safe there but hey we see wat happens i do know somone can use a care of adress for dwp purposes but wait and see stressed enough already but i sent letter so did this person wat they asked for to them hopefully its sorted either way but thanks guys for ur replys much apriated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.