WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY TOE NAILS??

Posted , 4 users are following.

is this some kind of infection or something?!!!! I'm freaking out, its like there's another layer of new nail growing on my nail (sorry for bad english)

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Are you in UK Sandra?   If you are you can always ask a pharmacist to have a look and get something over the counter.     Your doctor[if in UK] wont mind taking a look either. It looks like a fungal infection ...can I see the remains of nail varnish on the nails?  Is it just the nails you have shown or all your nails?    There are lots of different treatments you can buy,but best for someone to take a look first. 

Dont ignore it as fungal infections on nails can spread. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.