What is wrong with me?? Help please

Posted , 3 users are following.

For a bit more than 2months ive been sick of my stomach. I was sure i had pancreatic cancer, and im still thinking i do. Today i woke up and vomited clear liquid and it burned a bit my throat. I just ate and want to vomit. I have no pains or anything else happening right now. Ive had nause for quite some time now.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

robert96466...all I can ask is...have you been to seek professional help..?? You are an individual and as an individual these things are as individual as you are... Go and talk with those qualified to know before it's possibility too late...

Good Luck with your journey...

• Posted

Yes ive gone go the ER twice and my family doctor several times. Ive had several test including a ct scan, which was made about 3 weeks ago. Nothing. Im just 19 but i havent felt just right till like one week ago but now again i feel very nauseous. Im going to the doctor tomorrow, which probably theyre going dismiss this with acid reflux or something.
    • Posted

What did you start doing different about 4-6 months ago that you never used to do before...???

Have a think through the possibilities...

At 19 many things can be happening within your body...

Work through and perhaps you might find you are allergic etc...???

• Posted

Nothing that i remember. Im a musician so im out most of the time, meaning i eat mostly fast food and i have for around a year after high school. Maybe that?
  • Posted

Robert, if you have been following the discussions recenty I can telk yooou that nether my fiancee or mother were billious or sick and not vomitting. I think your first port of call is GP and for him to arrange endescopy or colonoscopy. Clear liquid sounds like bile, to me that would be liver. Your Doc wil do a number of blood checks, one being LFT liver function test. Also kidneys etc, Get that started straight away. My fiancee and mother kept putting it off and by the it is far too gone. PC s not a thing you get better from, no one ever recovers, the most yoou can hope for is a bit more time and is manageable .Keep smiing, get yourself an appt and i they cant do one for ages, say emergency one. Good luck
    • Posted

My doctor gave me a medicine for reflux , stronger than nexium. I dont know, im going to wait for something to happen i guess. Thank you for your time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.