What it looked like ""

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just wondering if anyone would say what they're first outbreak looked like exactly? Hestiant it was herpes

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Mine was just red bumps, no blisters or pain....a slight tingle but that's it, lasted two months!! Went two week S with nothing and now bumps are back ugh..

• Posted

Small red bumps but a few the size of a litle fingernail, some skin coloured too. Incredibly painful and spread from front to back
  • Posted

It all started with a scrape (looking like a rub from the razor being a wee bit too close). Then YEARS later a bump, after the bump was seen by the doctor, got the positive result of HSV-2. Gurgle, lots of stress about the outcome caused my first crop of blisters. They were tiny-ish in size but still there two to three weeks later, they are fading. Kinda itchyish but not claw material, will let you know how long this lasts as it seems like it will not end. Everyone seems to have the same issues but totally different at the same time. Good luck to you, am going to research A LOT tomorrow so i'll let you know if i find any information

Hopefully this was helpful ?

• Posted

My breakout looked like acne, Around my vajayjay, just on the bottom of my skin there.. Sensitive to touch but that's mainly it. Doctor said it looked like herpes but didn't test m .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.