What's Wrong with Me?!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey everyone,

I have been a healthy person and have had nothing serious wrong with me, no surgery,no diseases,etc. When summer ended though this year I noticed I haven't used the bathroom in over two weeks and I was suffering nausea and stomach cramps etc. So I took constipation medicine and it cleared me out in about 4 hrs. Well ever since that happened I noticed I was still getting constipated so I started taking mineral oil which will make you go ever 1-2days but if I don't take it I can't go. Also I've noticed that I get really anxious when I go somewhere to eat and I get to feeling so bad I have to skip eating with the family and go back home and lay down for about 10-20mins and it will pass and feels like nothing ever happened. I went to Doctor did some blood work everything came back ok. I also wake up in morning feeling very dehydrated and I've started drinking about 8 glasses of water or more a day and that hasn't changed a thing and no I pee regularly which means not to often but about 2 maybe 4 times a day. I think it could be ibs but I need help figuring it out I'm only 16. Symptoms nausea when about to eat in public, stomach cramping feeling light headed a lot, can't excerise without feeling of passing out, constipation if I don't take mineral oil (natural constipation medicine), no my appendix side doesn't hurt,get anxious over things that I never get anxious about or before. I do have a fear of passing out so that may be the cause something. If any of you read this and have similar problems or know what might be causing this please let me know! I'm ready to get back to feeling normal again!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello, I think you are worrying a lot about your public eating. Try to relax, do some deep breathing and be stress free. I've got IBS about 2 years ago, and the deep breathing and yoga helping me all the time to be calm. I hope you will be fell ok very soon.

• Posted

Sounds like IBS.  I started with constipation, nausea, stomach cramps and loose stools after stressful events in my life. I then got heath anxiety when I couldn't get diagnosed.  Eventually, I was told it was IBS.  Go back to your doctor and ask for more tests to rule other causes out and ask about IBS.

• Posted

Your worrying to much, maybe go and see your GP.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.