What's wrong with me?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I keep having pains all over my body, I'm constantly tired and feel foggy headed like I'm living a dream scary, my stools are orange and like not a log, shardy.. I've had a blood test came back normal.. I've just put in a stool sample, what is wrong with me anyone have similar symptoms? I suffer really bad anxiety too? I have pains in left side near rib cage and right side. Also lower abdominal and at the back. Someone?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

With the rib pain it's sounds like costochotristis I think I spelled that right. It's inflammation of the chest and rib areas. I was diagnosed with it about a week ago and have been given anti inflammatory meds and steroids to help with the pain but it makes my anxiety even worse as to I'm always thinking I'm about to have a heart attack because the pain is so intense and it rotates down my arms.

• Posted

I have had costochondritis too and the pain was mainly all over my breasts and ribcage.  I also had pain around my upper back.  I was told to take nurofen and wait the pain out.
  • Posted

Hi tomGeeee

Ask your doc for an ESR blood test that tests for inflammation in the body.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.