What should I use

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi lady's you keep saying use coconut oil can you recommend which one to buy

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have used various and really didn't notice a difference one from the other.

• Posted

Hi, I use Coconut Merchant, raw organic extra virgin, I buy 1litre jar

It last me about 3 months.

• Posted

I do much better with emu oil than coconut.   Mine just says pure organic emu oil.

xx

• Posted

There are two types of coconut oil to choose from; one is virgin coconut oil and the other is refined, bleached and deodorized coconut oil.   The former has gone through little processing.  All brands and types have the same culinary and therapeutic effects and are useful.
  • Posted

I use a small jar of raw coconut oil, when it's finished I use a small tub of avocado oil with chamomile essential oil, when that's finished I use jojoba and calendula, now and again I use Emu oil, then back to the coconut again. I haven't really noticed much difference between them, it all works. LS needs change to keep on top of it, so this is the way I do it. Find what suits you, what you can get hold of nearby, what's within your budget, and good luck.

• Posted

Thank you bridge of sighs I will try some of what you have mentioned and I would like to thank all you lovely lady's for your help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.