What to do?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've just spent the last 1 1/2 hours sat in my car debating driving into the canal. I could visulise going into the dark cold water and the sensation of it creeping up my body and not wanting to struggle to get out of my car. I have returned home still feel really low, do  you think its a good idea to take 5mg diazapam with my normal dose of mirtazapine  and try to get some sleep and see what tomorrow brings. 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I think sleep is the best thing.
    • Posted

Just taken 5mg of diazapam,  put my electric blanket on as I'm very cold. Hope tomorrow gets better. Thanks.
  • Posted

I think stick to your dose prescribed mixing meds causes issues and may make you feel worse. Second I'm hoping your not alone as this will cause issues call a friend or relative and get them round for a bit of company always helps .

If this isn't possible get in touch with the doctors explain the situation and your feelings at the moment do not allow the feelings to get hold and focus on something positive it will be hard but you must try and get yourself climbing upwards fight the emotions

• Posted

I was prescribed 5mg diazapam when required. Yes I am alone and no I haven't got anyone to call to come round. My son is away for the week end and i live out in the middlle of nowhere. 

I'll be fine. I've completed one of my emotinal intensity continum sheets which is all about putting down my feelings, mental and physical emotions etc so I can discuss this with my cpn next week. I know I am suppose to distract myself but it just came into my head and i go into a trance like state almost with tunnel vision and go. It's difficult to describe. Thanks for your concern.

• Posted

Sorry I cannot be more help I'm a sufferer also ,have a good sleep I'm here if you need take care
    • Posted

Thanks John, the diazapam is kicking in now so better go to brd,  Hope you get a good sleep night, 
    • Posted

Lol no such luck I'm a night cat I work through the night you have nice dreams cloud 36 looks the softest to night

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.