When did your second outbreak take place?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Yeah so how long after your first initial outbreak did your second take place?

I got diagnosed last week and I'm on about day 12 now and it's still there

But it actually started to calm down I haven't noticed more sores and on about day 10 it seemed already now I've got a sore throats coming and my vagina burns and I'm scared I'm getting another one so soon?

What was your second like?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello second outbreak don't always happen and everybody's different when it comes to GH also type is more common for recurrent out breaks than type 1 do you know what type you have ?

• Posted

And they believe the second ob is usually much easier
    • Posted

I meant to say type 2 is more common for recurrent obs
    • Posted

I don't know what type I have sad which is bloody annoying

But I just want to go back to normal and I'm scared I'm already getting another bloody outbreak haha

• Posted

I feel that I was always stressing I was having another outbreak and I have a cold sore. Gahhh
  • Posted

The first few are terrible. It's wreaking havoc on your immune system right now. Try to meditate or do something relaxing. Get in a Cool Bath. Never use the same washcloth you use or your privates on your other body parts. As it will spread. Take vitamin C take aspirin if you can two to three times a day. Remember you have a fever and Aspirin will help tone it down. I had it 40 years almost and it seemed that first few times were awful. Stay cool clean dry no friction no stress. Everybody's different so outbreaks severity can not be determined. Hope this helps

• Posted

Thank you so much you helped a lot smile

I hear alcohol brings up an outbreak

Does this mean I can't ever drink again?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.