white blisters?? along vagina??

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi. im 28 weeks pregnant and just got hemorrhoids earlier this week. as of about three days ago though i noticed some very painful blisters that have lined up along my vagina done research it doesnt look like any of the herpes outbreaks ive come across. all they do is hurt no itch no burning. i was told two days ago i had a severe bladder infection due to macrobial parasite. im currently taking antibiotics and using witch hazel wipes. doc said thesr bumps are nothing to worry about. i disagree with how painful they are. thoughts please?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi alysha61302, 

Did your doctor examine or swab the bumps that you describe on your vagina?

If they did and they have test results which say that there is nothing to be concerned about then I would have to agree with them. However, if you feel that your concerns have not been abated then you should probably speak to your doctor again or ask for another opinion. If you have an infection and are on antibiotics this could lower your immune system and make you prone to thrush etc. As you are pregnant it is probably best to be 100% sure that everything is ok, otherwise you will continue to worry unnecessarily. 

• Posted

no he didnt do any examination. i mentioned them and they were quiet painful and bothersome during a routine checkup all he said was its nothing to worry about.
    • Posted

I've decided to transfer to a different. establishment for the remainder of my pregnancy. ive heard nothing but good things about the dr. I'm going to be seeing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.