White headed sores in vaginal lips?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Recently my body has really been acting up, one bad thing after another keeps happening. A few weeks ago I was really stupid and decided to do hard drugs (crystal meth) and ended up going on a 9 day binge with only 3 hours of sleep. At some point I had a psychotic breakdown but I don't remember much. But anyway, a few days into coming down I got a nasty cough with lots of mucus and a sore throat. After coughing so much my ear got a little sore but is now blocked. I can unblock it if I pop it but it always gets blocked again. I had headaches, cold sweats and I was also really irritable and tired. A few more days go by and I notice that my legs and butt were itching. I checked it out and it looked like there were a bunch of bug bites but they went away within an hour or two. This kept happening for about 3 days and it was all over my body. I believe it was hives but I'm still not sure. Those went away and the roof of my mouth developed a sore. Now I think there are 2-3 and also some weird white spots on my gums that are sore when I rub my tongue against it. I also have a bad taste in my mouth and the back of my tongue is yellowish. The last thing that happened was "down below". I am sexually active so I got really scared when I saw these bumps inside my vaginal lips. They're spread out and not all clumped together so I really don't think it's herpes, plus my partner is clean. But I had sex on Friday and I got pretty sore during, then I got my period like a day or two later. When I wore a pad (due to it being sore) it started to become itchy. So I was rubbing up against my pad and I was just really hoping this was something to do with friction because i am honestly terrified of what is going to happen next. I am going to the doctors today to get myself checked out, I am so tired of feeling sick. Does anybody know what is wrong with me?? I'm not looking for a diagnosis just some advice on what I should do or any clues as to what is happening to me. Also any home remedies to cure the stinging/itching caused by the bumps?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello Anna,

It sounds as though you have been experiencing some withdrawal symptoms. The sickness itchiness all over etc. You are correct this doesn't sound like herpes.. These could be anything from sebaceous cysts( ingrown hair) to warts. Although unlikely for the warts if you are both indeed Sti free. Obviously, you'll learn more at the doctor's office. At the moment you could use Vagisil for itch, or take Sitz baths ( fill the tub with warm water and just relax for about 20 minutes that will get you some relief. Good luck!

• Posted

Sorry for late reply! I have come to the conclusion that they were sores from wearing a pad for a longer than usual period of time. I believe it was scratching against me and caused some very sore and uncomfortable bumps! rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.