Why am I nervous of hubby in peri ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello there, please can someone help me as I'm at my wits end ? I've always been a big worrier, bit of anxiety but not too much. 2years ago I had an ablation so no more periods as the clots were horrendous etc, then son was doing exams to get into university so major stress, job got so much more stressful, son went to uni and I just snapped completely. I blamed my hubby for everything bad happening in my life including son leaving, cried for England, anxiety and panic soooo bad !! , dizziness, nausea and NERVOUS of hubby (what ???) omg I actually feel so negative and nervous about him and want to run away with the cat and dog( got new job which helps a bit), has anyone felt the same ??? I feel like I need locking up forever as this is so crap 😥 Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Claire!!

You are not alone!!! I went through this about a year ago and still do but not that often...

I feel angry with my husband also, and I feel would be better off alone!!!

Going through all the hormonal changes, my sons illness, loosing my grandson and my mom was so much to handle and to top everything he felt neglected!!!!!! I was so angry with him and still am..he is a great provider and family man but I don't know why I feel so much resentment towards him...I have a friend that she is getting a divorce because her husband can deal with the changes she is going through..please it will get better I know you miss your son, I do too ..mine is in Washington DC and I miss him so much worried constantly and I feel my life is over!!!

Hope you feel better soon xxxxxx

• Posted

Thank you so much Maria for replying, I'm sorry you feel rough too and have lost your grandson and mum, I can't imagine how you're getting through that !! I feel so low and just want to feel ok again but can't see a way forward take care and I hope you'll be ok Claire xxx

• Posted

Hi Claire,

I have that feeling too. My hubby has been mostly great, but I still feel anxious when he's around. Like, sure he's great now but maybe he'll get tired of the new me one day and 'poof', off to greener pastures.

Or like I can"t handle the least little bit of conflict or negotiation at all anymore. And in a marriage there is always something to negotiate.

Mostly because I am afraid this new anxious tired overwhelmed me is the new forever.

In my head I know it will get better, but in my heart I'm afraid it won't.

Tearing up as I write this, lol. And our dear daughter is still at home... I don't even have an empty nest yet, and I'm still a mess.

Hugs and prayers for you, dear friend, you are not alone.

• Posted

oh thank you so much Sara for replying, I'm tearing up reading your reply, do you feel nervous with hubby all the time ? I think I blame him for being hard on my son over the last 15 years(he's stepdad), but I'm the only one who thinks this as I have always totally overreacted to things and now I'm in this situation!! Life sucks, feel sick and dizzy, I hate hormones and am coming back as a man 😊You sound scared too Sara, I hope you can get through this nasty time .I know what you mean about conflict or negotiation, I feel the same 🙁

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.