Why can't I have one day with out anxiety?

Posted , 7 users are following.

For the past several years my anxiety has been out of control. Finally the last year so I thought I was getting better. I can't think about anything other than bad negative things that are happening or going to happen even if they're not real. My stomach hurts so much I have so much anxiety I shake I think about things are going to happen I come up with things that are happening even if they're not happening I feel so out of control I don't want to do this anymore.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

This seems so familiar to me. I know that I'm a very positive person. But somehow I'm having negative thoughts as well.I just don't understand what's going on. I got better at one point in my life but it seems to come back again. I have real bad and anxiety and panic attacks. It just seems to just take over my body. I also hate feeling this way. Sometimes I love being around people and then the next minute I just want to be alone. I get really nervous. I'm trying to work on myself. It makes me feel better to know that I am not alone. And I want you to know that you're not alone either.
    • Posted

Thanks, this is horrible. I do yoga, mediation and stay positive. I don't understand why I have to live this way sad
    • Posted

Yes me too! I also love meditation. I enjoy meditation music I play lots of things that has water sounds whatever I can to make me feel relaxed I try it. I cry a lot. I just want to get past this.
  • Posted

Read up on your HPA axis and why you might be having so many adrenalin bursts. I have Addison's and if I have low cortisols I get terrible mental panic problems because there is no opposition to the adrenalin. Also certain nutritional deficiencies can cause it from not allowing the thyroid hormones to work properly. All sorts of things can happen if you are not absorbing well. I suggest you research and include reactive hypoglycemia. 
  • Posted

Last week I honestly thought I was getting better, but I relapsed(?) and I am worse than before. I hate it. At one point I wanna be alone and let myself breather through my anxiety and then at other times I wanna be around people because I feel I am abandoned and alone. I hate this and I hate it's continued for so long. I want to experience normalcy again. I wanna go out and have fun, make friends, travel, get involved with the community, But anxiety is so physically, mentally and emotionally debilitating that it's difficult. All the aches, pains and emotional downfall that comes from anxiety is so hard to overcome, you fell there's no escape. But I hope and pray everyday now to pass this and defeat it.

I hope we all can gather the strength we have now and fight this. *hugs* We can get through this.

• Posted

Hi Gebera, are you taking any medication for the anxiety. If your struggling this much it's always a good idea to go and talk to a doctor, especially if you have been trying other things such like yoga and meditation and they are not really helping x
  • Posted

It happens with extra sensitive people. Try to help others when ever , what ever way possible. Dont sit idle, try not to be alone.
  • Posted

Hi, Gebera:  I'm in the same boat the rest of  you are in, except I have scioloisis, spinal spenosis, and many degenerative discs..I also have bad knees, hiatal hernia, and one bad foot from a fall.  I can't tell if my pain is coming from anxiety or if it is real pain...when I get stressed absolutely everything hurts.  The doctor said I have Fibromyalgia, which I probably do...It is hard to distinguish the different body signs...hope you feel better...HUGS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.