Why did they make Tramadol CD There is nothing else

Posted , 4 users are following.

the doctors give you this stuff take it back give it back take it back and so on depends what doctor i see, you do get tired of it..i bought some from a online company the police turned up at my door nothing they could do i showed them my script, and showed them i can buy cheaper....so i got a warning what a bad drugg addict i am... but there are so many place,s that say they can offer it as i say to them in the uk it,s now a ct drug and they stippped 100 crazy you would think i was importing a tonne of crack crazy ppl i am due a opp in 19 days still cant get them,,,

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I think the Doctors are finally getting wiser to the effects of this drug and some still have no idea. 5 years ago when I started taking it i was told it was a non addictive, non narcotic, HA what a joke... and now 5 years and thousands of pills later I became an addict. I never knew it had antidepressant properties in it either so 40 days ago when I quit c/t I went through opiate and antidepressant withdrawal, still am. Although the physical symptoms have stopped, like the RLS and brain zaps, insomnia etc, but now I'm dealing with feeling depressed and having no energy, but it's gotten a lot better in the past 40 days. I'd much rather withdrawal from vicodin again, this has been a rough ride! I hope for your sake you can stop this awful medication.. plus I found after not taking them for over a month my pain is so much better! Good luck to you!
  • Posted

thanks i have had these since 2007 gave them out like sweets now drop me now say sorry no more??
    • Posted

They just cut you off??! That's not right at all. I think it's because it's controlled now, whereas it wasn't controlled for such a long time so doctors could get away with prescribing them like crazy with no repercussions. Well here in the US anyways that seems to be the case! But your doctor should have never just cut you off, especially since this medication is the DEVIL to withdrawal from! I'm so sorry that happened to you rolleyes
  • Posted

i know they where not that bothered, yes cut me down but to fast,
  • Posted

Did you originally take tramadol for pain.  How long have you been in pain for.  although the the horse has already bolted; only ever take prescribed drugs when they are prescribed.  Buying online is a fools game.  Who knows what junk they add for a start.  There is good money to be made from the sale of these and many other prescription strength drugs. 

Change you diet, drink tons of water and flush your system.  When you have your operation be honest with the doctors. They will not judge. They may give you a different drug.  Still just as addictive, but you will be taking them under supervision.  Just don't be tempted to self medicate.  We can all fall into that trap. You have to be strong. It is your brain telling you that you need these pills, fight it.  It your are in pain, take relief that is approved. The stronger you get by fighting, the better you will feel

• Posted

hi many many thanks it,,s not always that easy when your in alot of genuine pain then the goverment change there plans thanks anyway xx
    • Posted

I do understand pain. I have lived with for many years.  I am fortunate to have a good doctor.  If I feel the current medication is not working; we talk it through, and adjust, either tweaking what I am already on, take something additional or change.  The trick is not to self diagnose.  Get involved with a pain management clinic.  There you have access to consultants, physios, psychologists and doctors who deal with chronic pain. There are procedures in place that deal with neuropathic pain, without the need to up the pills

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.