Wishing dear Lors23 wisdom in her Thursday meeting at work

Posted , 8 users are following.

Laura, Lors23, you are not physically ready for work. Perhaps you will be in July, but that is two months away. I know you'll let them know how you really feel.

Loving thoughts & Aloha,

Soos

3 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Laura - trust your gut and heart in this.

I wish you the courage and wisdom to make the right decision - it will effect you for rest of your life.

xxx

• Posted

Thank you so kind.

I also got an appointment with my gp today about my lack of sleep and basically just told him how l was feeling after 2 hip replacements. He i now sending me for xrays later on today on both my hips an knee's he was a bit shocked that at my 6 week check up l did not get an xray.

I have never had good knee's and alway walked with a light limp because of one but l have never had them xrayed. Now whats going through my head is l am going to be told l have OA in my knees. Am i looking at knee replacement next.

So today l have a busy day l have a meeting at work which l have no clue when l will be back at them l an off to hospital to get xrays taken on both hips which l think are ok and my knee's which l don't think are ok. So l will have to wait a week for results.

But thank you so much xxx

• Posted

Hi Laura,

I am so glad with your report and plans for all the x-rays. I hope this will finally identify the cause (s) of your ongoing pain and the beginning of a meaningful recovery for you.

I can fully appreciate the fear of yet another surgery, but my goodness woman you are halfway to 'Robowoman', so go for it if it allows you to live life more fully again.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing and any results.

L

• Posted

hi laura, 

Good luck , darling -

Just be true to your self -

Interesting that no x-rays were taken at follow up appointment - 

Our knees take a lot of abuse, don't they ? mine didd and still do - years of compensating for wonky walk , adding additional weight - then the surgeries ... and the whole healing and recovery, learning how to walk properly , keep our body in balance etc. ... 

we are working so hard - 

the xray will give a lot of information - 

sending you love, light and healing 

big warm hug

renee

• Posted

Good luck today hun.  Here's hoping there's no OA in your knees.

Xxx

• Posted

Aloha Laura - I'm glad you're getting the x-rays. Not knowing what's actually going on is worse. I hope you're able to improve your sleep, too.

Like Cels, I hope it's not OA in your knees.

Please remember we're here thinking of you.

Aloha, Soos

• Posted

Hi Laura

Keeping my fingers crossed for work meeting for you ! And for GP

Appt xxxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.