With God All Things are Possible 👈💖✌

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hello there ladies, I as well suffer with Bacteria Vaginosis for almost 3yrs and my experience is not any different from yours, i tryed so many things went to many doctor visits, the gynaecologist basically gave me no cure and said that i had to be using the vaginal creams for the rest of my life, i tried so many natural cures, i stop using body wash anything that could in any way contribute to my ph been out of wack i tried cotton underwear only i used no lotion,cream,perfumes i drank alkaline water, i know your pain and i know just how you feel because i been there and is horrible, the itching,the burning,the discharge,the color and the smell i remember been in the stores and squatting with my legs so close to get merchandise from the bottom shelf but no matter how much i kept my legs close i could still smell myself it was horrible i could only have sex with my husband with condom on because in one occasion he stared getting the itching from me and the smell,all though the Doctors claim is not contagious i'am here to tell you that They aren't always right and that we as humans sometimes know our bodies better and by trial and error we know and is obvious that i passed it to my husband, and no is not what you think, i got testing done several times and BV was alway positive i don't wish this symptoms not even on my worse enemy alway putting on liners changing them out thru the day and been always scare people is going to smell you, i thought i had to live with this condition for the rest of my life just like my Doctor implicate i was devastated no amount of research i did ever gave me a solution just things to prevent it or things that might of cause it which half didn't even applied to me, until one day i was with my mother on the phone and i was so lost i need it to ask for help, so i told her what was going on, to my surprise she said i know what you are talking about a friend of mine had it after her first born and she had it for 20+ years, is not what i wanted to hear but Lord behold my mother told me that the lady was finally cured, i was so happy so our background is Mexican and the costumes there are so different people can't afford going to the doctor for any little thing, and yes i know even though you might think this is not little for us over there it would have but we lucky always have certified pharmacist and a Doctor always in the pharmacies, my mother and I live in different states so she went out of her way to tell the pharmacist my symptoms while she was on the phone with me so i told my mom tell him my diagnosed was Vacteria Baginosis and to my surprise he told my mom ok that just tell us where she has the bacteria thats not the diagnosis he told her the name but i cannot recall it and is not a bacteria see ladies yes there was a Ph in balanced in me but it was been treated as a bacteria but in reality what i belive i had and what i assume all of you have as well is a vaginal fungus but in this country is very hard to find a good doctor that would even addmit to that is a fungus infection and it should be treated like so the doctors want to keep treating it like a bacteria thats why it never goes away a fungus and a bacteria are 2 different things, any ways to make my story short the pharmacist gave my mom a prescription for a fungus cream she mailed it to me and after only 2 days i notice a huge difference the first i notice was the discharge and smell disappeared my discharged was turning white and no smell even though my so call bacteria Vaginosis was gone i was scare it could come back i kept applying it for 2 weeks straight until i stop completely and days weeks months went by ladies and till this day is been almost 2yrs and i thank the Lord that ugly fungus is been gone out of my life my husband and I were so grateful to my mom because of her i found out a cure and iam sharing my story with you because i could feel your pain because i been there and i dont want you guys to keep suffering, i don't know the rules of this page but if you have any questions please let me know 💖?

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Next
  • Posted

What was the cream called?
    • Posted

Gaby as soonest i get home i will tell you the name i hope they don't erase it from here.

• Posted

I am so happy for you.  I have had bv of 31/2 years been a constant battle like you say.  Tried everything, have changed Gynocologist 3 times tried antibiotics, homeopathic, almost everything I could think of always returns, have been without out maybe a month in total in the 3 1/2 years thst I have had it.  I am on vitamins, two differnt probiotics that I switch off and on between every other day and drinking a beverage with a little soy in it.  Newest Gyno had me taking antibiotics yet again she is sure she can get rid of it for me anyway I had a bad reaction to one of the two antibiotics she had me on and I am also on birth control pills that I have just finished the first month of on Saturday for another condition I have called Adenomyosis. Long story short, I had sex on Monday and I was really dry which never happens for me and I woke on Tuesday very sore and itchy with cottage cheese discharge so I took a yeast infection pill.  The  outer area of my vagina was crazy itchy so i started with over the counter year infection cream for the vulvar used that for two days twice a day and started ringing with salt water after going to the bathroom since even wiping with toilet paper was even making me sore.  I used the salt water rinse after showering too.  Noticed I had no BV smell since late Friday night through today.  After reading your post I am starting to think it was exactly as you say more of a fungus than actual bacteria.  Please name the medicine you used and the dosing.  I am just hoping the antibiotics don't throw my system out of whack again...thank you in advance.  

• Posted

I feel you girl,i been running around all morning getting my Christmas list done sorry is been crazy and right now i'am waiting for my kids to get out of school, but i promise i will tell you the name when i get home, it helped me and i hope it helps you too, iam not one to make up profiles or write forums or anything but when i bump into this website and read many of the stories i could totally emphasize with what you all are going thru and do the right thing and share what worked for me, i can't promise it will work for everyone but i could share that it worked for me, iam back to normal using whatever body wash lotion or cream i want use i was happy to be back to normal with no restrictions but of course now i do make sure that my Ph levels be normal because thats what stared it all.

• Posted

Hello, many blessings to you. We appear to have a similar journey. I have had bv for years and it's now ruining my life! I've tried countless remedies and I've seen countless doctors. I would like to try this cream. But I have no idea how to get it..... uugh.

It amazes me how some treatments work for some people but not for others. So saddening.. good luck to you

• Posted

The merronidazole worked for me , but my BV recently came back and I found out that it came back when I smoked so now I haven't smoked for 2-3 weeks it's gone away not completley but it's fading out U ??carnt smell it strongly or through clothes when I smoke for like a few weeks on the run it builds up then about the 3rd week bam ?am hit with it it's crazy im not smoking now want to be clear of it xx

• Posted

So what is the cream called and can u buy in the US?
    • Posted

I will check the name when i get home and i have no idea if you could buy it here my mom got it in Mexico and then send it to me smile

• Posted

Andrea i have previously posted the name of the cream therefore they don't allow me to keep repeating myself posting it again cause they would delete my message, just look through the beginning on my responses to the other ladies that have asked me and you would find it, don't give up i tried so many things i wanted to give up but i couldn't is not a healthy way of leaving but i thank the lord i'am cured.

• Posted

My comments are being moderated..please let me know the name of the cream also...thanks in advance : ) 
  • Posted

Hi what was the name of the cream you could try posting it with like spaces in between the word so like metro nid azole

For it to escape mods and reach us

I had this a while ago and I took those tablets been so fresh for ages but then I had a bath ??an things started going wrong and then I had sex with my partner and wham there it was back as bold then I came I my period had been 5 months of no bv as well I thought I'd beat it now I am waiting to see if it goes away again after my period stops , hoping so I don't wanna go back the doctors for this again xx

• Posted

Ok the name of the cream is Isoconazol-Antronazol the tube has 20g
    • Posted

I just seen where u posted the name,I'm sorry for asking,thanks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.