Without tramadol

Posted , 6 users are following.

i needed tramadol refilled but dr office said we can't get you in until next week I am totally drained and feel weird is this from being without  3 days

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Some people can suffer withdrawal from tramadol others dont. Can they not just get doc to write script for you to pick up from reception over there for something like that? When on meds you cant do without you really need to get yourself organised so you don't run out
  • Posted

I just phone my surgery and ask for them to request a script from the doctor. No appontment is usually needed. If you have been without tramadol for 3 days then the worst is over regarding WD. It peaks around day 3 and then gets better afer that. If I were you, I would use this opportunity to come off this awful rug completely. After all, your main concrn ds not seem to be pain and there are much better, more effective nd less addictie pain killers out there.
  • Posted

That is EXACTLY why you are feeling that way. It took me 2 months to stop feeling fatigued and drained after I stopped taking them. But now being free from them since February, I've noticed I feel more energized and better than when I was on them and "thought" I felt like superwoman.. not the case! They made me a lazy recluse!! Get away from those things, you'll have to stop taking them sometime and it'll suck the longer you're on them. The withdrawal was hell!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.