Wondering what it could be?!?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

Iam 27 yrs old. My stomach is gurgling alot and i have constipation, blood in stools, lower abdominal pain (crampy), weight loss and fatigue. I also have psoriasis and psoratic arthritis since years. I see these bowel changes since 4 months. Wondering all these symptoms are associated with IBD? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance smile

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi do you blood shot eyes or lose of hair or mouth ulcers or nail issues?
    • Posted

It could be colitis? You can have a ct scan and colonoscopy and blood test to check out but don't ignor it. If it is it can be controlled with medication. But there may be a couple of things going on. Like you could have piles and be lactose intolerant. Who knows but I doubt it's anything sinister at your age but you need to get it looked into

Good luck

• Posted

Sure, i will go see the doctor. Thank you so much! smile
  • Posted

Dear Crafty44375

I think you should go to your doctor or A&E as soon as possible, because there could be something seriously going on in your stomach and your bowels especially with blood in your stools, your weight loss and being fatigued. I also hope I am not scaring you hun, but I am worried for you. Take Care.neutralx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.