Worried my hubby got cancer again

Posted , 3 users are following.

Aged 63 stage 4 bowel cancer.e1 yr ago.now

But starting with terrible pain in his bottom. Got examaned ,Dr found lump.bloods came back showing indicator of cancer. Waiting for ct scan results now .we are so scared ..what else could it be. Today he can not sit comfy.laid in bed easier for him.started getting spasam .you think someone was giving him electic shock the way he was jumping !!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear it. It must be awful for both of you. Did you get a rubber ring to sit on? That helped me sit.Make sure you are getting pain killers and eat small amounts often. I hope the treatment is going through quickly for your husband. Good luck.
    • Posted

Hi. Yea got that .stoma nurse uold him it causes more problems .so got egg box cudion also another one from nurse .nothing works .pain killers not working .has flexi camera on 30th sept .feel so sorry for him .xx
  • Posted

If he's in that much pain, can you ask for some form of morphine for him? That stops all pain I think.

• Posted

Thank you so much for your feed back. Very kind x
  • Posted

If he gets so bad that it's unbearable, you could all an ambulance or take him to emergency. But that's a last resort. Good luck. I hope you have people around you who can help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.